Full-time veterinary surgeon position.
Veterinarian Doctor role and responsibility :
- Veterinarian Doctor should be able to treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, dressing wounds, performing surgery and setting bones
- Veterinarian Doctor should be able to educate the public about diseases and infections that are transferable from animals to humans
- Veterinarian Doctor should be able to Promote the health and wellness of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding and general care
- Veterinarian Doctor should be able to Record actions by documenting and updating forms, reports, animal records, and reporting diseases to public health officials
- Veterinarian Doctor should be able to ensure compliance with veterinary procedures, ethics, policies, and relevant statutes
- Veterinarian Doctor should be able to Operate diagnostic equipment like ultrasound and radiography machines and interpret the resulting images
- Establish or carry out quarantine or testing procedures that combat the spread of diseases to humans or to other animals according to established government regulations
- Euthanize animals in situations they see fit such as in the case of a terminal illness
The package depends on experience/qualification.
Preference to licensed/equalized diploma candidates.